ICW Consulting Group is an affiliation of experts and thought leaders in the field of organization development, leadership, team development and strategic processes. We have similar values and viewpoints regarding how we work with clients, and have complementary strengths. Our values and viewpoints include:
- We build on the strengths of what our client already knows through observation and experience;
- We help our clients tap the diversity of skills and experiences that already exist in the organization in order to address new challenges and opportunities they are facing;
- We help our clients foster a culture of inclusion to best leverage the talent that they have and plan to recruit;
- We see the culture of organizations as a story that is in an ongoing process of validating and emerging.
- We are committed to bringing the latest developments in the field through our attention to research and practice innovation.
For each client, we bring together the skills and experiences that are most aligned with the needs of the particular project. The complementary and unique skill sets our associates bring are:
- Customized leadership development
- Organizational Assessment
- Conflict Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Action learning
- Executive Coaching and Assessment
- Team Building
- Team and Peer Coaching
- Retreat facilitation
- Mentorship and developmental relationships
- Whole Systems Change
- Communication Systems and Processes
Our mission is to help create and shape cultures that value the engagement and contribution of people at all levels, in all positions, for their unique perspectives. We work with individuals, groups, and whole systems to align and strengthen the organization’s capability to develop toward it’s potential.