“Relationships, at all levels, are central to the effectiveness of any organization. When people have strong relationships at work, they are more motivated to contribute and are committed to continuous learning and development.”
Founder, ICW Consulting Group
Recent News and Highlights…
Ilene Wasserman and Bart Buechner chaired the committee that selected this year’s CMM Fellows. This year was the most competitive yet and the following candidates were selected:
- Jami Blythe – Using Digital Story Making to Uncover and Transform the Mask Behind UK Law Enforcement
- Paul Chappell – Literacy in the Art of Living, the Art of Listening, and the Art of Waging Peace
- Erika Jacobi – Je suis Charlie, Je suis Mohamed, We are the People – Dynamics and Effects of Collective
- Meta-Narratives of Identity
- Venera Kusari – Using CMM in a Divided World: Youth in Kosovo
- Darrin Murray – Unwanted Repetitive Patterns Revisited: State of the Art in CMM
- Jonathan Shailor – Shakespeare’s Mirror: Using CMM and Drama to Develop Personal Capacities for Conflict Transformation
To read more, visit cmminstitute.net
Placida Gallegos just completed the first phase of work with a large non profit on diversity and sustainability. She and Ilene Wasserman co-presented at the recent Transformative Learning Conference at Columbia University about the way they approach linking sustainability and diversity initiatives. Watch for our upcoming blog on sustainability and diversity.
Ilene Wasserman recently interviewed Ed Schein – keynote speaker for the first annual Columbia Coaching Conference. Watch for our blog on the insights and challenges Dr. Schein offered to the coaching community.