Organization Culture Assessments And Strategic Planning
- Led complex large-scale strategic culture change interventions in fortune 100 companies, universities and community groups with a focus on leveraging diversity for creative, high performance. Interventions helped to shaped interpersonal and team relationships and helped to develop more high performing diverse teams.
- Facilitated the development of strategic plans for major hospital systems, consulted to community health centers in work flow design and board training and development, and structured managed mental health contracts with insurers and providers.
- Consulted to family owned businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups; dealt with issues of balancing the family interests with the business interests, succession planning and using conflict as an opportunity for relationship breakthroughs
- Facilitated process redesigns and organizational design change using appreciative inquiry as a planning methodology. In one company, achieved the target goal for process cost reduction. In another organization, achieved the goal or restructuring the board to streamline the board and management partnership.
- Conducted Future Search and Appreciative Inquiry-based whole systems designs for community organizations.
Leadership And Personal Development
- Worked with senior leadership teams and corporate boards to strengthen the alignment of their work process and relationships to better lead their organizations.
- Provided individual coaching to senior leaders and key managers with a focus rooted in systems-based theories of personal and leadership development with a strong emphasis on communication.
- Developed and implemented an outplacement service for a consulting practice within a professional services firm.
- Provided consultation to individuals on strengthening their personal effectiveness and developing a clear plan for a productive and satisfying path forward.