ICW is a collaborative of practitioners in the field of leadership and organizational development. Founded in 1998 by Ilene Wasserman, ICW serves our clients by bringing together the best resources for their particular needs. Most recently our projects have included:
- Working with a hospital system to support their capacity to lead a strategic planning and culture change process using the principles and methods of appreciative inquiry and strengths-based organizational change and transformation.
- Working with a nursing home to foster communication and coordination across different social, cultural groups as well as different levels, positions and departments
- Coaching senior leaders in a health care system to enhance the quality of their relationships and collaborations
- Providing leadership development to a religious based board of directors
- Facilitating a strategic planning process for a community board of directors